Monday, September 14, 2009

Congratulations, it's a Swatch!


Finally! I fell in love with this deep red color of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, but it isn't what I bought. I bought the blue. Dark blue. I know it's hard to see stitch definition in darker shades, but I don't mind; I love the color and think it'll look perfect paired with jeans.

A big thank you to Stephanie for pointing out what was clearly in print, but I was too blind to see: the correct directions for the set up row! I'm grateful. The help that naturally comes with a KAL is why they work so well. This will be fun.

For anyone pondering Rosimund's Cardigan pattern, I saw one completed this weekend. It was gorgeous.

1 comment:

Rose said...

That looks great! My needles are here and I think I'm casting on this weekend when I can concentrate. Scary for some reason, isn't that nuts??